What’s on Sale?

Everything is on sale!

All yarn, needles, accessories, books, and patterns are all 20% off!

In addition there are a few extra special sale items – which I can share with you. In a word – ANZULA!

anzula cloud

Delicious hand dyed yarn from Anzula, is usually a splurge, so we’ve put some of our varieties on extra special sale to make this yarn as economical as it is beautiful.  Anzula Cloud is a light fingering weight yarn that is delicate and soft, it is a blend of merino, cashmere, and nylon.  Each skein has a generous 575 yards, regular price is $32.50, but at 30% off it is now $22.75!

anzula mermaid

Mermaid by Anzula is 60% sea cell, which is made from seaweed, the remaining 40% is silk.  The skein has 700 yards and usually costs $43, but at 30% off it is now $30.10.

anzula breeze

Wonderful Breeze by Anzula is a lace weight yarn made from silk and linen, it’s a perfect summer yarn! A 750 yard skein costs $37, but with the 30% off you can take it home for $25.90.

Sale is on now, and last till Sunday July 20th.

Craftily yours
Kristin

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s